Ras Tanura, Eastern Province
Featured Not resolved

24/2/16 1h59 .Rastanura Saudi Arabia .feeling extremely sick .I went down stairs because I have suffering from diarrhea an vomitting an whole body is painfull,hot flushing as well.

As I checked my face book page I saw an awareness about Lipton tea lemon flavor that it has worms.

Something said check because Iam desperate to know what's wrong with me.oooh also found parasites ,dead worms.

I have never been sick Iam scared for my health.I can't wait to go to the Doctor.

I need quick justice

mY email:mapilane09@gmail.com

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Lipton and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lipton to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lipton lipton green tea for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lipton?

Comments

#1371929

LIPTON TEA HAS GONE TO ***!DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

THE QUALITY HAS BEEN GONE FOR OVER 10 YRS. THEY USED TO USE ORANGE PEKOTE TEA LEAVES. A BETTER QUALITY OF THE TEA. THE HAVE HAD CONPKAINTS FOR YEARS BUT DONT CARE ABOUT YOU...THE CONSUMER.

THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT BOTTOM LINE. LIPTON TEA IS TERRIBLE! THEYVE DESTROYED THE BRAND. NOT SURE WHAT THEY USE NOW..VERY LOW ROTGUT TEA LEAVES..

RAUNCHY CHEAP BLACK TEA. IM TIRED OF SPENDING MONEY ON GARBAGE. IF YOU WANT A GREAT CUP OF TEA..TRY "RITUAL" ORANGE PEKOTE TEA. ITS PUT OUT BY US FOODS.

SUCH AN AMAZING CUP OF "REALTEA".

LIPTON CAN GO TO ***!THEY ARE GREEDY & SUCK!

#1120635

Omg what the *** is wrong with them?