Parasite inside Lipton Tea bag

Update added by user Nov 09, 2012

Can anyone tell me what should i do or who to talk to in this case ? i emailed Lipton the same night i found this but no response until this minute .

Original review posted by user Nov 09, 2012

My name is Mouyed Abdelgabbar, Canadian , Living in Dammam , Saudi Arabia .

2 weeks ago , i bought a Lipton brand , Peach Mango Tea , a new product from Lipton.

I've been drinking a cup daily at midnight for the past two weeks , Tonight i noticed the most disgusting thing i have ever seen , A WORM + Eggs INSIDE MY TEABAG !!!!

The box of teabags were wrapped in cellophane as usual from the factory . there was no holes, it wasn't wet, and the worm and eggs look dead although I'm not a specialist in this area. last week i had a nausea ,headaches and sign of sensitivity in my body .I have a very clear pictures regarding this matter .

As a consumer, I demand to resolve this incident at the end of this month or as soon as possible and make up for what happened to me last week from symptoms after using the product on a daily basis, A White worm and small eggs led to the occurrence of these symptoms,the last thing I expected is to have a tea with Parasites in a saturated tea.

Product Details :Peach Mango Tea , Lipton Brand Packed and supplied by the SA UNILEVER LIPTON TEA NV,292,Bld De L'Humanite, 1190 Bruxelles,Brussel,Belgium , Made in Belgium Expiry date :04/2013 7:40Packing Date : 05/2011L11470G023 Bar Code : 8718114787138

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 8 No 8
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 29 #1119647

how much you got paid for posting this?

Feb 24 #1116971

They are pieces of lemon flavor! Do some research...

Feb 23 #1116708

It's simply amazing how *** some people can be.

0 0 Reply

Feb 23 #1116590

Different country same company, hmmm... what's really going on.

0 0 Reply
ayezakhan  jeddah

Feb 23 #1116348

i found lot of worms in my all 100 tea bags

Dec 23, 2014 #920026 Brooklyn, New York

I just googled this, because I have been seeing clear worms floating in my tea. My tea wasn't Lipton but it's aweful.

2 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lipton. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lipton.
Filing a new complaint about